Who Is Maritza Perez – DWTS Dancer 2018-03-20T15:39:37+00:00

DANCING WITH THE STARZ BENEFIT GALA

Meet Your Dancers

MARITZA PEREZ

A Little About Maritza

Who Is Maritza Perez

Maritza is sponsored by
Grove Dental Associates

Grove Dental Associates

Maritza has been practicing general dentistry for 11 years and has been at Grove Dental Associates for the past 6 years. Her proudest career achievements are the smile makeovers that bring joy to her patients.

Maritza is known among her family and friends as a talented cook, a cartoon artist and an amateur pianist. At home, Maritza enjoys spending her free time with her husband, Brian, and three adorable children, Aidan, Bryce and Luka.

TURN YOUR VOTE INTO A DONATION

When you vote for your favorite dancer, your vote becomes important dollars.  Remember, all donations are tax-deductible and truly make a difference.

HERE’S HOW CONTESTANTS ARE SCORED AND JUDGED:

Judges will score each dancer, provide verbal feedback and give a numerical score. The judge’s score will comprise 60% of the contestant’s total score. The other 40% of the contestant’s score will come from YOUR VOTES!

You have the opportunity to vote for your favorite contestant by placing cash or check in the contestant’s sealed ballot box the night of or bidding online using one of the LINKS BELOW. To vote online before the event you must register and place a credit card on file. $1.00 = 1 vote. You can vote as many times as you would like.

Please note, that the purchase of ads do not count toward your dancer’s score.

SO THE MORE VOTES / DONATIONS YOUR DANCER RECEIVES, THE BETTER THEIR CHANCE OF WINNING!

CHOOSE YOUR VOTE / DONATION BELOW

$1,000 VOTE
$500 VOTE
$250 VOTE
$100 VOTE
$50 VOTE
$25 VOTE
PICK YOUR OWN DONATION AMOUNT

SUPPORT YOUR FAVORITE DANCER WITH AN AD

Whether you are a business, a group of friends or just someone who wants to support a dancer at the event, celebrating your dancer with a personalized ad in the Dancing With The Starz event program is a great way to support your favorite dancer.

A BUSINESS AD promotes your business and includes your logo and contact information along with a personalized message.

A PERSONAL AD lists your name and a personal message of support.

CHOOSE YOUR AD SIZE BELOW:

We have different ad sizes to choose from.

GOLD AD – $750
SILVER AD – $500
BRONZE AD – $300

NEED MORE INFO? 

Email us, or call for more information today about Dancer Sponsorships or Ads.
Tricia Fusilero – 312-540-9300